Victoria Buildings was designed in the Gothic style by Manchester-based architects Pennington and Bridgen. It was built in 1877 and features a brick facade with a sandstone dressing.
- New reception embracing the unique character of the original building
- Inspiring workspace with high quality finishes
- New VRF air-conditioning system
- Exposed soffit with energy efficient feature pendant lighting
- Raised access floors for power and data distribution
- Passenger lift and video intercom entry system